Lifetime Co-op Membership$1
Monthly Tuition (mornings)
One day: $35
Two days: $65
Three days: $90
Monthly Tuition (afternoons)
One day: $40
Two days: $70
Three days: $95
Registration fees AND excursion fees are required before classes begin. Payment can be made via cheque (post-dated for the first of the each month) or eTransfer (received by the 15th of the previous month).
Excursion fees cover class field trips. Examples of past field trips include: farms, fire halls, gymnasiums, the U of S Campus, Kinsmen Playland, and museums.
- 9 equalized cheques (post-dated for the first of each month, September - May)
- Half the year paid on September 1st, half paid on January 1st
- Full year tuition paid on September 1st
NSF fee is $15/item
- One e-transfer payment to be received on September 1st
- Half the year paid on September 1st and January 1st
- No monthly e-transfers available at this time
Withdrawals are accepted with 30 days notice. The withdrawal deadline is March 1st. Tuition fees are non-refundable after March 1st.
Families experiencing financial difficulties can apply for subsidized funding from the Saskatoon Preschool Foundation. Please request application forms from the teacher. Fees must still be paid by September 1st.